Pan Sussex Neglect Conference – 27 November 2017
East Sussex, Brighton & Hove, and West Sussex LSCB’s are jointly hosting a Pan Sussex Neglect Conference on the 27 November 2017.
The conference will bring together a range of partner agencies to consider how we ‘prevent, intervene and protect’ children and young people from neglect.
The aims of the conference are to:
- consider how safeguarding systems impact on the child or young person when agencies become involved
- reflect on the timing and effect of professional intervention
- gain an awareness of the methods used by families to conceal non engagement
- gain an overview of the neglect strategies in place across the three areas
- consider ways in which we could link working practice across Sussex to improve outcomes for children.
The full programme can be found here.
Places on the conference are limited. To book your place on the conference please email Maxine Nankervis (Maxine.firstname.lastname@example.org) on a first come first served basis.